In the world of online advertising, there is no doubt that Google AdWords is king. Over the years, Google’s Pay-per-Click has become simpler and more efficient for businesses to expand their digital presence. AdWords are widely used by advertisers to track down the most likely costumers, to enhance a marketing lead and to generate a big number of sales leads.
How to write the most effective text ads for Google Adwords
- Checkout the competitor. It is critical to keep an eye on the competition that is using AdWords whether their ads are effective. If you notice that the competition is making mistakes on its copy; check out what is wrong and avoid committing the same error on your ads.
- Even if you are operating in a relatively similar industry with the competition, there will always be slight differences that can help the business standout. The AdWords promotion is the ideal place to highlight the differences. Let your customers know about these differences and continue with your unique menu items.
- One of the most efficient ways to draw attention to your AdWords entry is to include a special deal that is unique from what your competitors are offering their customers. For example, you can use a special discount code that customers can enter or quote in the checkout process. You can dramatically boost your sales if you provide customers with a 10% discount.
- Google does not provide a lot of words to start with which means that your copy must be concise, direct and active. Use strong words in the call-to-action so that customers will be confident to click through your site.
- AdWords is used by advertisers because it helps in targeting customers who search through keywords. Always use the three top keywords and phrases in your ad description so that will attract the attention of your target audience.
AdWords in Perth can help you create an ad with the right keywords and phrases that most of your target audience uses when they search for a product or service. Another thing that AdWords in Perth will focus on is the relevancy of the keywords so that the ads will have better rankings.