Weddings are truly one of the most special events in a person’s life. When a couple is engaged, they take a considerable amount of time for preparation. They do this because they want to make the wedding as perfect as possible.
During a wedding, there is so much to worry about from the food, to the music, the guests and the venue. Everything has to be perfect as you may only get married a few times in your life. In fact, if you get lucky, you may even get married only once and to the right person. How the venue will appear is one of the most important parts of the wedding. There are numerous ways on how you can achieve the perfect look for your wedding.
Ribbons, in particular, are one of the most commonly used items in weddings from bridal dresses to the veils and even the decor. Here are some ways you can use ribbons for your wedding.
- In Bridal Bouquets. One of the most common uses of ribbons in weddings is when they are used to accent bouquets. There are actually many ways you can use ribbons in bouquets. They can serve as canvas wherein you could add several other embellishments.
- Ceremony Programs. You can beautify plain ceremony programs by adding ribbons to them. Try matching the ribbon’s colours with your wedding’s theme and use it to tie the ceremony programs.
- Stair & Aisle Draping. Make your wedding look like something from a dream by adding ribbons as draping in stairs and aisles.
- Lighting Fixtures. If you want to add a romantic effect to your lighting fixtures, try adding long lengths of ribbons to your to the fixtures to make a chandelier of ribbons.
- Ribbons can definitely add more colour to wedding cakes.
- While adding ribbons to tables may appear as somewhat extensive, you can definitely add them to chairs to give accent to them.
Just remember that the ribbons you use should be of great quality. If you are looking for high grade ribbons, don’t forget to visit PaperMart.com where you’ll find an assortment of high quality ribbons and other goodies.